It is a leather cover for B5 (26 hole) notes and loose rings, kokuyo loose ends, and smart bindering. Made using vegetable leather, approximately 2mm thick, it can be used for loose and bindering with accurate typing.
The leather cover will be a special cover for notes and diaries that record daily and ideas, and the aging of the vegatable leather, which changes as you use it, will be a cherished item of my years.
B5 (26 hole) notes can be inserted and used, including B5's Kokuyo Loose Leaf, Smart Ring, Loose Ring, etc. Built to fit the size of the binder & note that uses the 26 balls. Leather note covers are not hard and are soft with flexibility.
* Color may vary depending on your monitor, mobile resolution, and environment.
There may be color variations depending on the time of production of the leather (difference in temperature, humidity, and one skin).
About 26.6cm x 18.5cm
About 10.4inch x 7.3inch
For those who purchase leather B5 (26 hole) covers,
- 12mm of loose rings (26 hole) and 10 of kokuyo paper (7mm lines) -
We are sending you with a cover.
# Initial imprinting guide(+$5)
You can add initial imprint to the leather pen pouch in English with the option. Marked with an indentation (hot-shot of the type), the imprinting typeface is imprinted using a cursive font called Park Avenue.
Imprint is recommended as an example below, and the mixture of upper and lower case letters is beautifully imprinted, and can only be an unnatural statement is only in uppercase letters.
1. Cho Jae Young (O, recommand)
2. J.Y. Cho (O, recommand)
3. C.J.U (O, recommand)
4. I love you (O, recommand)
1. CHO JAE YOUNG (X, not recommand)
2. I LOVE YOU (X, not recommand)
Products produced by leather workshops and BANDA Leather studio may have spots, wrinkles, scars, and mosquito bites using full-grain vegable leather. This is not an exchange/refund reason and is characteristic of natural leather. Please refer to it when ordering.
Cows' spots, wounds, and wrinkles are a natural feature of bejitable leather.
BANDA Leather Studio uses natural leather for its production.
Use vegetable tanned leather that shows the beauty of leather.
Therefore, leather may have back wrinkles, spots, wounds, scratches, etc.
It is characterized by natural patterns and vegetable leather.
For this reason, product exchange or refund is not possible.
The imprinted product is also not exchangeable or refundable.
#Processing time and Shipping
BANDA Leather Studio make products when order.
The production flow is as follows.
1. Order receive > 2. Making product > 3. Product Inspection > 4. Ship product
We produce and ship products in the order of the above systems, and there are differences in the production period for each product.
- Keycase, pencil case, diary, etc. About 6 to 7 days for small products
- Clutch and bag etc.. 2 to 3 weeks for medium and large products
The procesing time may vary depending on the order and amount of work.
Please make an order with some time to spare.
For more information, contact BANDA Leather Studio (email@example.com or +82-31-635-3062).
We use DHL Express for shipping.
Usually, the delivery is completed within 4 days after the start of delivery.
Provides a tracking number for tracking.
!! Please write down the exact address and contact number for the correct delivery.
DHL express shipping cost is $30.
Be sure to check if there is a customs tax in your country. If the cost occurs, the buyer will be charged.
#Exchange, Refund and A/S
According to Article 17 of the Electronic Commerce Act in Korea, you can exchange or refund within 7 days of the delivery date. In addition, if the contents of the product are different from the advertisement or if the contract is implemented differently, the subscription can be withdrawn within three months from the date of delivery or within 30 days from the date of discovery.
However, an exchange refund is not possible in the following cases:
1. Where goods, etc. are lost or damaged due to reasons responsible to consumers.
2. Where the value of goods, etc. has significantly decreased due to consumer use or some consumption.
3. The value of goods, etc. has decreased significantly over time, making it difficult to resell.
4. If there is no defect in the product, but you have individually imprinted it.
5. If leather is naturally worn out or stretched after prolonged use.
6. Simple change of mind, but if it is used by consumers.
For product repair (A/S), contact BANDA Leather Studio than, Please send it to us.
Contact - +82 31.635.3062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address - 69 BANDA Leather Studio , 99th Street of Ceramic Art Road, Icheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Rebuplic of KOREA